I hope the start of the new year has been going swell for you all. I’ve managed to read three books so far, and DNF-ing one. I decided this year I’m going to be okay with DNF-ing books because I have a lot to get to!
Which brings me to this post. I need your help! I’m looking for recommendations on what I should pre-order. I’ve already pre-ordered a few books, but I would love some input.
I’m mainly looking for YA fantasy, Non-Fiction (true crime, memoir, history, art criticism/theory/history, cookbooks, sociology), and Mystery/Thriller.
Those are the type of books I seem to gravitate to the most, but I am open to Middle Grade fantasy, YA Fiction, Adult Fiction, and Adult Fantasy. But please no romance novels.
Here’s what I have pre-ordered so far:
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare and et al.
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
- The Near Witch by V.E. Schwab
- Deathcaster by Cinda Williams Chima
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu
- Stay Sexy, and Don’t Get Murdered: The Definitive How-To Guide by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark
So dear fellow bloggers, help a girl out! Let me know what you’re excited about, and what you think I should pre-order. And if anyone is wondering why I’m still pre-ordering books after my pre-order headache post, all of these books are going to be ebooks and sent to my Kindle. 😉 Hassle free!
ALSO! The boyfriend and I are moving apartments in our building at the end of the month so if my posts become a little sporadic that’s why. I’m going to try to schedule as many posts as I can ahead of time, but we’ll see how much time I have — I have lots to do!
Until next time!